SELF-EXPANDING NITINOL STENT
The Jaguar self-expanding nitinol stent with a delivery system is recommended for percutaneous intravascular deployment in patients with atherosclerotic, radiation and trauma-induced stenoses. It is a product of the engineers and physicians and encompasses all newest materials, technologies and trends in design of vascular stents.
The Jaguar is valued by specialists in vascular interventions because it allows the broad spectrum of angioplastic approaches including the “cross-over” technique. Unlike most of the currently available stents the position of Jaguar self-expanding stent not only can be modified during the intravascular deployment, but also it can be safely withdrawn and repositioned during the same medical procedure. The soft and rounded tip of delivery system is atraumatic towards the arterial wall.
The Jaguar stent easily adapts it’s shape to the arterial wall and does not dislocate itself after deployment. The elasticity of the stent as well as flexibility of the delivery system allows the use of Jaguar even in tortuous vessels.
- Made of nitinol wire (NiTi) – material with higher biocompatibility level and corrosion resistance than medical AISI 316L stainless steel
- Made in one-wire technology, without any welds and solders
- Special construction of the stent provides a good adhere to the arterial wall
- Platinum markers on the stent endings which allow precise implantation
- Special construction of the delivery system make to correction of stent position inside a vessel possible even after the partial stent release
- Elevated ends of the stent eliminating „fish mouth” effect and stent migration
- High radial force
- High flexibility of the „Jaguar” stent effects in excellent adaptation to vessel curvature